Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: South East Based but will be expected to travel throughout the UK.
Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Director
Purposes of the job
Undertake sales activities and customer/prospect contact to sizeable multi-channel retailers towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales.
Key Performance Areas
- Undertake sales activities to sizeable multi-channel retailers towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales.
- At least 3 years proven experience and results in an
ecommercemulti-channel sales environment to retail.
- Attend and present to external clients and internal meetings key presentations.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate externally and internally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Respond to and follow up sales
enquiriesusing appropriate methods.
- Plan, carry out or support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibitions.
- This is a national role and overnight stays may be required from time to time.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently or as a key member of a team is essential.
- A confident self-starter with the ability to mix at all levels from front line staff to Board level engagement.
- Ability to
deliverykey presentations to various audiences from a client meeting to a larger conference or exhibition scenarios.
- Evidence of business growth through successful sales.