A "cookie" is a small file of text which is downloaded onto your computer or device when you access this website, and it allows us to recognise when you come back to the website.
We will obtain your consent to use these cookies except where the use of the cookie is strictly necessary for the operation of our website.
InPost collects information contained in cookies, such as the date of connection to the website or the IP address of the device from which the connection to the website takes place – from this data we can determine how you use our website and track interactions you have with our websites and our ads displayed on other sites. This information is used for administrative and statistical purposes and to improve our website and improve your user experience. In addition, this data, processed automatically, can be used to analyse user behaviour on our website (e.g. time spent on the website) and to serve targeted advertising to you on social media sites and measure the success of those campaigns. The cookies used on this website fall into the following categories:
- Necessary: These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website. We use them for the following purposes: to remember your cookie preferences; to recall selections as you move between pages and to enable core functionality such as security, network management and accessibility. The maximum duration of these cookies is 2 year.
- Functional: These cookies are used in connection with our chat feature . It allows us to recognise users who use the chat feature and to load past conversation history. You do not have to accept these cookies, however, if you block them the chat feature will not work properly or at all. The maximum duration of these cookies is 13 months.
- Analytics: These cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use our website such as the number of visitors, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they view. We use this information to monitor our website and make improvements to it. The maximum duration of these cookies is 2 years.
- Advertising: These are ad pixels from external advertising networks, such as Facebook, LinkedIn and other external social networks. The purpose of these pixel is to detect when someone visits our website so we can create a targeted audience for ads displayed to them on social networks. These pixels also allows us to measure the effectiveness of our ads. The maximum duration of these cookies is 6 months.
Some of these are "session cookies", which stay in place only for the duration of your visit to our website and are deleted at the end of your browsing session. Others are "persistent cookies", which remain on your device after you have left the website, so that we can recognise you as a repeat visitor when you return.
The cookies used on this website are set by the third parties set out below:
- Hubspot: Necessary; Preferences/Functional; Analytics/Statistics; Advertising/Marketing
- Google Analytics: Analytics/Statistics; Advertising/Marketing
- Sales Manago: Analytics/Statistics; Advertising/Marketing
- Vimeo: Analytics/Statistics
- LinkedIn: Analytics/Statistics; Advertising/Marketing
- Meta Platforms Inc.: Advertising/Marketing
You do not have to accept cookies. You can accept their use by selecting the appropriate button on our website, as well as by choosing the appropriate settings to block some or all cookies in your browser. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser.
If you do not accept cookies this may lead the website not to work properly.
For more information about cookies please visit https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/.